My clients are a mix of health care companies, hospitals and businesses. This work has been recognized by OMMA, World Wide Web Health Awards, PhAME, American Marketing Association and IABC and many more.
Things to know when hiring me:
- If forced to choose between a clever, stop-em-in-their-tracks message or being perfectly, grammatically correct, I'll choose the clever message every time.
- I'm passionate about client deadlines, proper use of it's vs. its, and consistent brand messaging.
- I am not a fan of the Oxford comma but I use it anyway.
- Like half the planet, I'm addicted to Game of Thrones.
- I secretly love to speak at industry events.
My pun-loving husband, Smiley Pool, is a Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer who provided all the images on this site. Occasionally we get to work together. Once, we saved an injured owl while on vacation in Mexico. We have two cats, one of whom thinks he's a dog. I'm an Aquarius.